The situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing daily, we are continuing to monitor the global developments regarding the outbreak and taking necessary steps in each of the countries in which we operate.
We are focusing on 3 main items:
- Well-being of our employees, customers, suppliers, and communities
- Delivery of goods and services to our customers
- Support of our customers to adapt to the changing circumstances
Protection of our locations
- We have requested employees to work from home until local government proposes change to this policy.
- We have canceled all external meetings and travel until further notice.
Maintaining our service
- With a flexible global infrastructure, we are in a strong position to adapt quickly to ensure we can protect our service to our customers.
- We have healthy amount of inventory across our supply network, and our flexible distribution capabilities mean that we can reroute deliveries as needed.
- Most of our factories are open for business and we are not expecting delays.
- Our team can help provide more insight if you have questions about specific orders.
Preventing the spread of infection
- We are monitoring all large events and exhibitions that we are due to attend and taking the necessary steps to ensure safety first.
- We are mandating to use online meetings with our customers unless critical to meet in person.
- We have shared guidelines with our colleagues on frequent handwashing and identify initial symptoms.
- We have measures in place to ensure that we minimize any risk to our colleagues while they continue to have customer orders fulfilled.
- We are promoting social distancing to all of our employees and their families.
Travel and Remote working
- We have stopped all international business travel unless it is critical.
- We are discouraging domestic business travel and asking to use technology where they can.
- We will make decisions regarding remote work consistent with government advice in each country and location.
Signal Solutions is prepared to serve you while keeping our employees safe and reducing risk of infection. We would also like to thank you for the trust and support you have in us.