Your privacy is important to us; we want to make sure that your personal data is handled in a way that respects your privacy. With this notice we provide privacy information required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and describe how Signal Solutions Nordic Oy is processing your personal data.
2. DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT DETAILS
Signal Solutions Nordic Oy acts as the controller of this data protection notice. The contact person is:
+358 50 367 4440
Tekniikantie 12, 02150 Espoo
3. REGISTERS THAT OUR COMPANY MAINTAINS
• Signal Solutions Nordic Oy client, business associate and marketing register
• Signal Solutions Nordic Oy employee and recruiting register (not described in this document)
4. PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our company collects and maintains data of our clients, potential clients and other business associates. Purposes for personal data processing are described below;
• Providing and developing our services, products and business
• Manage and develop client relationships
• Implementation of satisfaction and market surveys
• Client acquisition and direct marketing (including sending newsletters)
• The data of our website visitors is processing for make sure that our website is functioning appropriate.
5. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
• Phone number
• Other basic information related to company or organization
6. SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA AND UPDATING
Personal data is collected from the data subject based on Signal Solutions Nordic Oy’s and its subsidiaries daily operations. Personal data may also be collected based on emails sent by the data subject to the personnel of our company. In addition individuals may be added to the register, when the individual belongs to a group of people to which marketing actions will be targeting. Personal data may also be collected from third party registers, such as Suomen Asiakastieto Oy and other partners, service providers and networks providing contact information for user groups.
7. TRANSFERING PERSONAL DATA
Signal Solutions Nordic Oy and its subsidiaries use the data only for their operations and marketing purposes. Our intention is to not transfer your information to any third parties. In some rare cases we may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties. We have also entered into agreements with certain service providers who may process your personal data on our behalf as part of their service. With these service providers we have entered into the appropriate agreements to ensure the proper processing of personal data.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
The data subject has the right to review the collected data related to her/him by receiving a copy of the processed personal data. This right is generally free of charge. The data subject has right to object to profiling and other processing. You can send you objection to us to the above mentioned data protection contact person. After your objection we will immediately delete all your personal information or the part of objected information. The data subject has right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if she/he feels that our company has not complied with the data protection regulations applicable to our operations.
9. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we collect and maintain is protected with modern technical and programmatic methods. The data is password-protected on all our devices. In addition our employees only have access the data that is necessary for their day to day work. Unauthorized use is blocked by firewall technology. Protection of the storing documents has been carefully maintained and the documents are stored in a secured space. The access control at the premises has been appropriately arranged.
10. THE LENGTH OF MAINTAINING YOUR DATA
Our company reviews annually the necessity of retaining clients and other business associates personal data. We will erase unnecessary and outdated data based on this review. Otherwise we keep the data for as long as keeping is necessary for our operations.